Booking now for 2020/2021
Tracey Estate is a marquee venue, flexible enough to accommodate your own personal style and tastes. Your special day will be totally unique!
- Exclusive use of 25 acres of beautiful restored parkland
- 3 days exclusive use of the estate (to allow for stress-free set up and take-down)
- Marquee (with lining, solid floor with new carpet the colour of your choice)
- Chairs and tables for 120 people, extra guests can be accomodated (max 160),
- Fully lienced venue for your cermony including all seating and isle
- Dance floor and stage
- PA system
- Disco lighting
- Bar with bottle fridges
- Toilet block+ 1 disabled toilet
- All electrics and water
- Firepits and outdoor furniture
- No Corkage fee, or Tracey Estate bar available
- Catering tent
- Plenty of space for evening entertainment
- Camping space at Yew Cirlce (small charge per tent/camper-van)
- Links with local suppliers (florists, caterers, venue decoration)
Extras also availale such as bell tents, decorations, and Swedish candles.
Tracey Estate and Parkland is ideally suited for couples who are looking to put together a unique day that best suits their character. You have complete control on the catering, the timing, the location of the celebrations and decorations.
To get your customised estimate of cost please email us and we will respond within 24 hours. The information we need to give you an estimate are:
- Is there a specific date or month you are interested in?
- Would you like to get married at your reception venue or elsewhere?
- About how many people will be invited?
- Would you like your wedding venue to run a bar or are you hoping to supply the alcohol in full?
- Do you have any ideas on the sort of entertainment you would like?
- Might you or your guests be interested in glamping on site?
- Tell us a bit more about the vibe you would like to create on your wedding day i.e. playful, relaxed, festival, intimate
If you want to get married at Tracey, you will need to book a Registrar for the ceremony. This can be done by contacting the local Registry Office.